Simplification of procedure for payment of family pension to handicapped son/daughter of Govt servants
Circular No. 143
O/o the Pr. C.D.A. (P), Allahabad
1. The Pr.CDA (W.C.), Chandigarh
2. The CDA (PD), Meerut
3. The CDA, Chennai
4. The Director of Treasuries of all states
5. All C.M.Ds, Public Sector Banks
6. Nodal Officer of ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank and HDFC
7. Military and Air Attache, Indian Embassy Kathmandu, Nepal.
8. The Pay & Accounts Officers………..
9. The Post Master………..
Sub:- Simplification of procedure for payment of family pension to
handicapped son/daughter of Govt servants/pensioners: Submission of
A copy of Govt of India, Ministry of Personnel, public grievances &
Pension, Department of pension & pensioners welfare OM No 1/16/08-P
&PW(E) dated 9th March 2009 and Ministry of Defence, Department of Ex-
servicemen welfare letter No 906/A/D(Pension/Sers)/05 dated 10th
November 2009 on the above subject are reproduced as Annexure I & II respectively for information and guidance of all concerned.
As per existing practice and as laid dawn in clauses (iii) & (VI) and
the explanation (d) there under below the proviso to sub-rule 6 of Rule 54 of CCS ( pension) Rules 1972, the son, or daughter of a government
servant/pensioner to whom family pension has been sanctioned and is
suffering from any disorder or disability of mind (including mentally
retarded) or physically crippled or disabled so as to render him or her unable to earn livelihood even after attaining the age of 25 years were hitherto been required to furnish a certificate to the Treasuries/ Banks as the case may be, every month, to the effect that (i) he/she has not started earning for his/her livelihood; and (ii) in case of daughter, that she has not yet married.
For simplification of existing cumbersome procedures with regard to
payment of family pension to handicapped/ disabled son/daughter of
government servants/ pensioners particularly with regard to submission of a certificate to the Treasury/ Bank as the case may be, every month by the guardian or son or daughter. The Ministries have now decided vide their ibid OMs that in all such cases the guardian or son or daughter shall furnish a certificate to the Treasury/ Bank as the case may be, every year instead of every month as provided in the existing provisions, subject to the conditions that in case of any eventuality taking place at any point of time during the year, the same shall be reported by the guardian or son or daughter to the Treasury/Bank at the earliest possible.
In view of the above, it is requested that all pension paying
branches/treasuries/DPDOs/PAOs under your jurisdiction may be instructed to follow the above mentioned instruction for obtaining the certificate for continuance of payment of family pension to son, or daughter of a government servant/pensioner suffering from any disorder or disability of mind (including mentally retarded) or physically crippled or disabled
- ► 2016 (858)
- ► 2015 (959)
- ► 2014 (858)
- ► 2013 (649)
- ► 2012 (453)
- ► 2011 (437)
- Dearness Allowance increasing 8% as per AICPIN – D...
- VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION AND ANSWERS REGARDING INC...
- Maintenance of records in consonance with Section ...
- Classification Posts in Railways
- Submission of Immovable Property Return for the ye...
- Posting of husband and wife at the same station – ...
- Withdrawal of cases from prosecution under section...
- Grant of incentive for acquiring higher qualificat...
- Refund Fraud scamsters Identified----IT DEPT
- WITHDRAWAL FROM GPF --SOME CLARIFICATION
- Agenda Points for 46th Meeting of National Council...
- HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
- Maintenance of records in consonance with Section ...
- Rule 11DD of the Income-tax Act, 1961
- Maintenance and preparation of Annual Performance ...
- Notification – Fundamental (Amendment) Rules… GO...
- LAL SALAAM NETHAVE
- Reservation for the Persons with Disabillties
- Allotment of Government Residences (General Pool i...
- Loss of Pension Payment Order: Issue of Duplicate ...
- Simplification of procedure for payment of family ...
- GPF annual statement – Defence Civilians…regarding...
- PROJECT ARROW-----SUCCESS SAYS MINISTER
- New Pension System courts old Rs 1-lakh limit
- Night Duty Allowance to Railway employees
- AN ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING CGHS CARD
- Private hospitals bleeding CGHS dry
- Central govt to net Rs1,400 crore as tax from pay ...
- Classification of Basic Posts in Railways after AC...
- More post offices and Banks to offer the New Pensi...
- SUBJECT: INCOME-TAX DEDUCTION FROM SALARIES DURING...
- Two hundred new Kendriya Vidyalayas in the offing
- Grant of financial under the Modified Assured Carr...
- Government's Policy of Appointment on Compassionat...
- Simplification of procedure for payment of pension...
- NTPC, DVC may join the New Pension System
- Effect on modification/expunction of adverse remar...
- Government to review draft bill on sexual harassme...
- Ministry hopeful of averting indefinite port strik...
- Vigilance panel finds 77 officials guilty of graft...
- UPSC TO INDUCT OVER 950 OFFICERS THROUGH CS EXAM
- ▼ January (41)
LATEST NEWS ON LTC
LATEST NEWS ON DEARNESS ALLOWANCE
RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL STAFF
REDUCE RETIREMENT AGE FOR NEW CENTRAL EMPLOYEES FROM 1/1/2016 NO PROPOSAL TO INCREASE RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES J&K govt increases retirement age from 58 to 60 Employees to get pension payment order soon after retirement RAISE THE RETIREMENT AGE TO 65 YEARS Central govt employees’ retirement age to be extended by 2 years to 62 Union government wants retirement age 62 Cabinet decision to increase retirement age deferred Govt not considering to raise retirement age to 62 yrs
MACPS/ACPS for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Regarding MACP Scheme - treatment of employees appointed through LDCE/GDCE against Promotee Quota vacancies at par with those selected against DR/LDCE quota vacancies —reg. CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DEMANDS ON MACP MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME FOR MULTI TASKING STAFF Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees SUMMARY RECORD OF DISCUSSIONS HELD DURING THE THIRD MEETING OF THE JOINT COMMITEE ON MACPS LATEST FAQ ON MACP FOR CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES