Encashment of 10 days earned leave alongwith LTC by re-Employed pensioners
Goveimnent of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. and Peiisions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, dated the 2nd March, 2010
Sub: Encashment of 10 days earned leave alongwith LTC by re-Employed pensioners - Clarification regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to DOP&T O.M.No.3 1 0 1 1 /4/2008-Estt.(A), dated 23rd September, 2008 allowing encashment of earned leave alongwith LTC and to say that various references are being received from Mnistries/Departments with regard to the applicability of encashment of earned leave by re-employed pensioners.
2. In this regard, it is clarified that re-employed pensioner will be entitled to encashinent of Earned Leave alongwith LTC during the period of re-empioyment upto the limit of 60 days in accordance with Rule 38-A (including the no. of days for which encashment has been allowed alongwith Leave Travel Concession while in service) provided he is entitled to LTC SOURCE;GEN
- ► 2016 (726)
- ► 2015 (959)
- ► 2014 (858)
- ► 2013 (649)
- ► 2012 (453)
- ► 2011 (437)
- REVISED OVERTIME ALLOWANCE TO CG EMPLOYEES
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 201& Birthda...
- NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE ----DETAILS OF DECISION...
- NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE MEETING
- Revision of pension in respect of Personnel Below ...
- Clarification on encashement of leave alongwith LT...
- LTC CLARIFICATION FOR NEW RECRUITS
- Proceedings of the Steering Committee of JCM-III l...
- Sixth Central Pay Commission's recommendations - r...
- Core banking services at post offices
- Release of additional instalment of Dearness Allow...
- FLASH NEWS FROM SECRETARY GENERAL OF CONFEDERATION...
- Special Recruitment Drive to fill SC/ST/OBC posts ...
- Child Care Leave-Waiving of age restriction for me...
- Encashment of 10 days earned leave alongwith LTC b...
- Particulars Taxable/Non-Taxable Exemption/Rebate L...
- Recruitment on Deputation basis -NOTIFICATION
- Promotion at the level for JS and above - Revised ...
- New Income tax slab for the year 2010-2011
- ▼ March (19)
LATEST NEWS ON LTC
LATEST NEWS ON DEARNESS ALLOWANCE
RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL STAFF
REDUCE RETIREMENT AGE FOR NEW CENTRAL EMPLOYEES FROM 1/1/2016 NO PROPOSAL TO INCREASE RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES J&K govt increases retirement age from 58 to 60 Employees to get pension payment order soon after retirement RAISE THE RETIREMENT AGE TO 65 YEARS Central govt employees’ retirement age to be extended by 2 years to 62 Union government wants retirement age 62 Cabinet decision to increase retirement age deferred Govt not considering to raise retirement age to 62 yrs
MACPS/ACPS for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Regarding MACP Scheme - treatment of employees appointed through LDCE/GDCE against Promotee Quota vacancies at par with those selected against DR/LDCE quota vacancies —reg. CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DEMANDS ON MACP MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME FOR MULTI TASKING STAFF Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees SUMMARY RECORD OF DISCUSSIONS HELD DURING THE THIRD MEETING OF THE JOINT COMMITEE ON MACPS LATEST FAQ ON MACP FOR CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES