Recruitment on Deputation basis -NOTIFICATION
BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY, PART 11, SECTION 3,SUBSECTION(i)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, the 6th January, 2010
G.S.R. (E): In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to clause (3) of article 320 of the Constitution, the President hereby makes the following regulations further to amend the Union Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations, 1958, namely:.
1. (1) These regulations may be called the Union Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation] Amendment Regulations, 2010
(2) They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. In Schedule-I1 to the Union Public Service Commission (Exemption from Consultation) Regulations, 1958, after item 5, the following item shall be added, namely:.
"6. Recruitment on deputation basis as may be made at any time within a period of three years to the posts of Superintendent of Police (Non-IPS), Additional Superintendent of Police, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Legal Adviser, Senior Public Prosecutor, Public Prosecutor, Senior System Analyst, Programmer, Assistant Programmer, Network Administrator, Administrative Officer, Inspectors, Sub-Inspectors, Office Superintendent, Senior Private Secretary,Stenographer Grade-CfPersonal Assistant, Assistant and Accounrant in the National Investigation Agency under the Ministry of Home Affairs, for full
[No. 39018/ 11 /2009-Estt.(B)]
Joint Secretary to the Government of India
- ► 2016 (858)
- ► 2015 (959)
- ► 2014 (858)
- ► 2013 (649)
- ► 2012 (453)
- ► 2011 (437)
- REVISED OVERTIME ALLOWANCE TO CG EMPLOYEES
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 201& Birthda...
- NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE ----DETAILS OF DECISION...
- NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE MEETING
- Revision of pension in respect of Personnel Below ...
- Clarification on encashement of leave alongwith LT...
- LTC CLARIFICATION FOR NEW RECRUITS
- Proceedings of the Steering Committee of JCM-III l...
- Sixth Central Pay Commission's recommendations - r...
- Core banking services at post offices
- Release of additional instalment of Dearness Allow...
- FLASH NEWS FROM SECRETARY GENERAL OF CONFEDERATION...
- Special Recruitment Drive to fill SC/ST/OBC posts ...
- Child Care Leave-Waiving of age restriction for me...
- Encashment of 10 days earned leave alongwith LTC b...
- Particulars Taxable/Non-Taxable Exemption/Rebate L...
- Recruitment on Deputation basis -NOTIFICATION
- Promotion at the level for JS and above - Revised ...
- New Income tax slab for the year 2010-2011
- ▼ March (19)
LATEST NEWS ON LTC
LATEST NEWS ON DEARNESS ALLOWANCE
RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL STAFF
REDUCE RETIREMENT AGE FOR NEW CENTRAL EMPLOYEES FROM 1/1/2016 NO PROPOSAL TO INCREASE RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES J&K govt increases retirement age from 58 to 60 Employees to get pension payment order soon after retirement RAISE THE RETIREMENT AGE TO 65 YEARS Central govt employees’ retirement age to be extended by 2 years to 62 Union government wants retirement age 62 Cabinet decision to increase retirement age deferred Govt not considering to raise retirement age to 62 yrs
MACPS/ACPS for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Regarding MACP Scheme - treatment of employees appointed through LDCE/GDCE against Promotee Quota vacancies at par with those selected against DR/LDCE quota vacancies —reg. CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DEMANDS ON MACP MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME FOR MULTI TASKING STAFF Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees SUMMARY RECORD OF DISCUSSIONS HELD DURING THE THIRD MEETING OF THE JOINT COMMITEE ON MACPS LATEST FAQ ON MACP FOR CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES