Monday, January 30, 2012

Clarification regarding Relaxation for travel by air to visit NER/J&K against All India LTC.

Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt - 110010

AN/XIV/14162/VIth CPC/Circular/Vol-IV
Dated: 27/01/2012.

To,
All PCsDA/CsDA
(Through CGDA Mail Server)

Sub:- Clarification regarding Relaxation for travel by air to visit NER/J&K against All India LTC.

   Reference is invited to this HQrs. office circular of even no. dated 28.12.2011 on the above subject.

   2. In this connection, DOP&T have further clarified vide their OM No 31011/8/2010-Estt.(A) dated 18th January 2012 that a Government employee can avail All India LTC to visit J&K by air and those who are not entitled to travel by air may be allowed to travel by air to a city in the J&K from Delhi or Amritsar. Journey upto Delhi/Amritsar will have to be taken as per their entitlement. Also a Government employee can avail All India LTC to visit NER by air and those who are not entitled to travel by air may be allowed to travel by air to a city in the NER from Guwahati or Kolkata. Journey upto Guwahati/Kolkata will have to be taken as per their entitlement.”

   This is for your information, guidance and necessary action please.

   Please acknowledge receipt.

Sd/-
(R.K. Bhatt)
For CGDA

Source: cgda

6 comments

anonymus

Sir
I am a CG employee working at Chennai. My HT is in Kanyakumari Dist. I availed HT LTC in the block year 2010-2011. Am I eligible to visit J&K against all India LTC to travel by air from Delhi/Amritsar. Because our Office people are saying I am not eligible to go to J&K because I have availed HT LTC.And only Northwestern people can travel by air from Amritsar not South Indians. Someone please answer me soon because we have planned to visit Srinagar in May. My grade pay is Rs.4800/-

Anonymous

Sir
I am a CG employee working at Chennai. My HT is in Kanyakumari Dist. I availed HT LTC in the block year 2010-2011. Am I eligible to visit J&K against all India LTC to travel by air from Delhi/Amritsar?. Because our Office people are saying I am not eligible to go to J&K because I have availed HT LTC.And only Northwestern people can travel by air from Amritsar not South Indians. Someone please answer me soon because we have planned to visit Srinagar in May. My grade pay is Rs.4800/-

G.N.Bajpai

Sir,
My Grade pay is 4800 Can I avail All India LTC by air from Kolkata to Port Blair
I am central Govt. employee
gnbajpai_2007@yahoo.co.in

Asha Ram

sir, i am a cg employee i avail j&k TLC by air in lieu of hometown 2010, my g.p. is 2800, can i avail j&k TLC by air 2nd time in lieu of ht or all India TLC

Anonymous

I AM CRPF(C/G) EMPLOYEE NOW I WANT TO AVAIL LTC BLOCK YEAR -2010-2013(4 YRS) FM MY DUTY PLACE/HOME TOWN TO J/K UPTO DELHI BY TRAIN AND FM DELHI TO KASHMIR BY AIR . SO I REQUESTING YR CLARIFICATION FOR MY ELIGIBILITY FOR ABOVE AND ALSO LAST DATE OF COMPLETION OF BLOCK YEAR AVAILING

Raj Tch

Online India Travel Travel Chacha Travel offering India travel pcakages and internet Booking venture out air tickets to India. Rationed Airfare on all aerial transports India's travel, extravagance weekend Getaways, occasion's breaks and universal flight booking. Make a trip to India and South India Travel.