A. General Instructions
Parents should be aware of KVS admission guidelines and shall abide by KVS rules and regulations.
1. If any parent submits wrong information, the application for admission of his / her ward will be rejected and if required legal action may be initiated against him / her.
2. Parent shall fulfill all the desired conditions and possess all relevant documents to support his / her statements.
3. He / she shall fill up only one form in one school in a shift however can apply in other KVs or second shift of the same KV.
4. In case a parent applied for more than one child or applies for different KV & Shift for the same child, the following information, should be same:
• Name of child
• Parents names
• Date of birth
• E-mail id
• Mobile no.
• Residence address
5. Multiple applications will be automatically cancelled by competent authority.
6. KVS provides the option of filling up the form again only if the previous submission is cancelled however the option edit will be available till the last date of registration.
7. Instructions for filling up the form and all other relevant information is available on the Vidyalaya website.
8. Parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of submitted registration form) , acknowledgement of the filled up form with him / her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted.
9. Parent must give a valid e-mail id for correspondence.
10. For detail admission guideline login to website http://kvsangathan.nic.in –>Admission Guidelines.
11. General and specific instructions are available with download and print option on respective Vidyalaya website. Parent may avail the option, however for submission of application, Apply Online from the website https://darpan.kvs.gov.in (other than special provisions).
12. Mere registration will not confer a right to admission.
13. For applications under ‘Special Provisions *Single girl child, KVS ward etc.’ parents have to register offline at the concerned Vidyalaya. You may contact the concerned principal directly.
B. Instructions to fill the form:
A. DETAILS OF CHILD
1. Name: should be written in capital letters (Case Sensitive).
2. Gender: Please select appropriate field Male/Female/Transgender.
3. Category: Gen/SC/ST/OBC- Select appropriate field.
4. Differently abled: If it is applicable, then select appropriate field and fill required details.
5. Date of Birth: Please enter as per birth certificate of your ward issued by competent authority.
• Age as on : Kindly note that the minimum age for class I will be 5 years and maximum 7 years as on 31 .3 .2017, with a 2 year relaxation in upper age limit of PH candidates. Child born on 1st April will also be eligible for admission to Class I.
6. EWS: If Yes, enter details of certificate issued by competent authority (Govt)
BPL: If Yes, enter details of certificate issued by competent authority (Govt)
7. Blood Group: Select appropriate field.
B. FAMILY DETAILS
8. a) In case of Kendriya Vidyalayas under IHL & Project sector, grand parent details are to be filled in place of father or mother, if the parent is taking benefit of grand parents’ category. Please click to see the list of such institutes
b) Single Parent:YES/NO: Select appropriate field.
9. Nationality: Select appropriate field.
10. Occupation: Please select appropriate field: Govt-Regular / Govt – contractual / Private /Others.
11. Name of Organization: Kindly write name of your organization where you are working along with other details.
12. Service Category: Choose appropriate service category from priorities in admission as per KVS Admission Guidelines.
PRIORITIES IN ADMISSION
The following priorities shall be followed in granting admissions:-
1. KendriyaVidyalayas under Civil/Defence SECTOR
0. Category I : Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of foreign national officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
1. Category II : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
2. Category III : Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
3. Category IV : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
4. Category V : Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission.
Note : Preference in Admission to wards will be granted based on the number of transfers of the parents in the last 7 years.
2. KendriyaVidyalayas under Public Sector Undertakings/ INSTITUTES of Higher LEARNING:
5. Category I :
a) Children and grandchildren of employees of the Public Sector Undertakings/Institutes of Higher learning which are the sponsors of the Vidyalaya.
b) Children of project employees & Post Graduate students who are working on long term research projects.
c) Children of regular Council of Wardens (COW) employees.
d) Children and Grand Children of retired employees to be included in category I for the purpose of admission.
e) Children of employees of Institutes of Higher learning who had to discontinue school to accompany parents going out of station on sabbatical leave/long leave, over and above the class strength.
6. Category II : Children of transferable and non-transferable central government employees and children of ex- servicemen. This will also include children of foreign national officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
7. Category III : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India.
8. Category IV : Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
9. Category V : Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
10. Category VI : Children from any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The Children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Indian Nationals’ waitlisted for admission.
13. Residential Address: Please furnish the residential address details including pin code.
14. Telephone No: Please mention landline no. with STD code, if available.
15. Mob. No: Please enter 10 digit mobile no.(Mandatory Any one Telephone/Mobile)
16. Official Address: Please furnish official address as per details including pin code.
17. Email: Please provide. (Mandatory).
18. No of Transfers: An employee would be treated as transferred only if he/she has been transferred by the competent authority from one place/urban agglomeration to another place/urban agglomeration which is at a distance of at least 20 kms and minimum period of stay at a place should be six months.
19. Admission under RTE:
If admission under RTE is sought then fill ‘Whether seeking admission under RTE’. If ‘Yes’ is selected, the application will be considered under RTE. Although for shortlisting following distance criteria will be applicable:
Since KendriyaVidyalayas are located at places with varied density of population, they have been categorised as follows for determining the limits of neighbourhood:-
0. Major cities and Urban area (All District Hqrs. & Metros) – 5 kms. radius
1. Places and areas other than included in 1 above.- 8 kms radius
2. Proof of residence shall have to be produced by all applicants. However admission cannot be denied due to non-submission of Proof of residence.
3. A self-declaration in writing from the parent about distance may also be accepted to this effect.
4. The RTE shortlisting will be automatically processed based on the school selected for admission and distance entered
20. Aadhar No of child – Fill if available.
Note : All Special Provision Cases as per KVS Admission Guidelines (Refer Part B (Special Provisions)) should not apply online. Kindly contact Vidyalaya concerned directly for submission of application for registration admission of ward.
Parent must keep a hard copy (Printout of submitted registration form) , acknowledgement of the filled up form with him / her and will submit the same along with all required documents at the time of admission if shortlisted.
- 7th CPC implementation- KVS NEWS
- Seventh Pay Commission: Talks On HRA Held Today, R...
- UGC pay hike plan
- Setting up of Anomaly Committee to settle the anom...
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees may rec...
- 7th Pay Commission: A look on all allowances and d...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances likely...
- 7th Pay Commission: Government all set to clear re...
- “VERY GOOD” BENCH MARK FOR MACP AND DENIAL OF PROM...
- 7TH CPC ARREARS ON ALLOWANCES INCLUDING HRA AND TR...
- OPTION – I FOR PRE-2016 PENSIONERS REJECTED-CONFED...
- WHY NJCA SHOULD REVIVE THE DEFERRED INDEFINITE STR...
- REVISION OF MINIMUM PAY, FITMENT FORMULA – HIGH LE...
- Allowance Committee may submit its report on 20th ...
- 7th Pay Commission: Narendra Modi govt approves 30...
- One year after 7th Pay Commission implementation, ...
- Defence services put forth grievances before the a...
- Notification under Section 7 of Aadhaar Act, 2016 ...
- Fundamental (Amendment) Rules, 2017 – DOPT
- One day Strike on 16th March 2017 – CGA Orders
- Grant of Advances – Seventh Central Pay Commission...
- Misusing LTC? Govt warns employees of disciplinary...
- 7th Pay Commission: Why is Narendra Modi governmen...
- Clarification regarding pay fixation under 7th CPC...
- Opening of the first batch of new Post Office Pass...
- Comprehensive Transfer Policy Exemption from 5 yea...
- Central Civil Services (Leave Travel Concession) R...
- 7th Pay Commission: Complicated bureaucracy delayi...
- Grant of one time relaxation to the Central Govern...
- KV School Online Admission Instructions
- Retirement Gratuity and Death Gratuity under NPS
- Revision of rates of stipend to apprentices and tr...
- Cashless treatment of ESIC Employees and cash comp...
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt not to hike minimum pay, ...
- Finance ministry warns employees of action for cri...
- No limit on cash withdrawal from March 13: RBI
- Transfer policy causing difficulties to Group ‘C’ ...
- 7th Pay Commission: Dearness Allowance to bank emp...
- Maternity leave from 12 weeks to 26 weeks in priva...
- Streamlining the implementation of the National Pe...
- Regarding grant of House Rent Allowances at Chandi...
- MODI GOVT'S SURGICAL STRIKE ON RAILWAYS AND DEFENC...
- Clarification regarding pay fixation under 7th CPC...
- Allotment of 12 Digit PPO Number to Pre-90 pension...
- 7th Pay Commission: Will launch protest if Centre ...
- 7th Pay Commission: No reference to CPC anomalies ...
- Budget 2017 and Central Government employees deman...
- 7th Pay Commission: Will launch protest if Centre ...
- Health Ministry limits NEET attempts to three; NEE...
- Head post offices to render passport services
- New Benefits announced for NPS Subscribers in Unio...
- Union Budget 2017: Cash dealings above Rs 3 lakh b...
- Grant of paid holiday to employees on the day of p...
- Union Budget 2017: Highlights
- ▼ February (54)
- ► 2016 (855)
- ► 2015 (957)
- ► 2014 (858)
- ► 2013 (649)
- ► 2012 (453)
- ► 2011 (437)
- ► 2010 (956)
LATEST NEWS ON LTC
LATEST NEWS ON DEARNESS ALLOWANCE
RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL STAFF
REDUCE RETIREMENT AGE FOR NEW CENTRAL EMPLOYEES FROM 1/1/2016 NO PROPOSAL TO INCREASE RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES J&K govt increases retirement age from 58 to 60 Employees to get pension payment order soon after retirement RAISE THE RETIREMENT AGE TO 65 YEARS Central govt employees’ retirement age to be extended by 2 years to 62 Union government wants retirement age 62 Cabinet decision to increase retirement age deferred Govt not considering to raise retirement age to 62 yrs
MACPS/ACPS for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Regarding MACP Scheme - treatment of employees appointed through LDCE/GDCE against Promotee Quota vacancies at par with those selected against DR/LDCE quota vacancies —reg. CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DEMANDS ON MACP MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME FOR MULTI TASKING STAFF Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees SUMMARY RECORD OF DISCUSSIONS HELD DURING THE THIRD MEETING OF THE JOINT COMMITEE ON MACPS LATEST FAQ ON MACP FOR CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES